MOVEMBER 2012
I've been a big fan and supporter of Movember, particularly the emphasis and spotlight they put on men's health issues, donating to any mate who has a laugh and has a go. I may be stirring the pot here, but I still think there's so many things for awareness on womens health issues, and not nearly enough to men. With so many guys opting for the "I'll be right!" approach to any problems they may have.
I threaten to do this every year, but this year I'm following through. I'm certainly not one for growing facial hair, so who knows how ridiculous this is going to be but I'm gonna give it a good crack. Please visit http://mobro.co/iamryanjames and donate to this fantastic cause.
And if you're a dude reading this - go take care of yourself, boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment