INTERNATIONAL FASHION BUYER

It's been a full-on few months, work-wise. A buying trip through London, Amsterdam, New York, Vegas and LA. a few weeks of intense work and late nights in the office then sourcing trips to factories in Bangladesh, Shanghai and Hangzhou. International jet setter indeed.

I've always thought if I could get a job that sent me overseas on business, I'd have it made. Colleagues are quick to whinge about missing their usual lives but I still can't see it. I mean c'mon - we're in some of the most amazing cities in the world, and getting paid to go out and see it. So no, I'm not gonna get room service and camp out in my hotel - I got out into the thick of it. Flea markets and dive bars and local gigs. Caught up with Helena and co, got to briefly meet the lovely Dabito (and jetlag myself a nice nap in his car) and had an incredible catch up and coming-of-age chat with Gala. Drank poolside, found hidden gems, found some great inspiration for work and had countless people tell me I'm tall.

Here's some highlights :

0 comments: