APARTMENT : THE GARDEN

sketchy

Good news is that we've managed to secure an extension on our lease, and being that summer's on it's way we've decided it's a good time as any to make out backyard a little more useable. It's been on our mind for a while, but we've been reluctant since there was a chance we'd be out in a few months. But since we'll be sticking around for a while, we want somewhere we can sit and have breakfast on a warm weekend morning, dinner parties with friends, and somewhere to hang the awesome hammock I recently thrifted.

I have plans for a collecition of concrete pavers to make a level area for a big table and stools, which can be easily cleared away to make room for the hammock over summer. I'm thinking soft green lawn over the rest of the ground, and lattice to grow our jasmine like crazy up the fence. Nothing huge, nothing expensive but I think it'll make it nice and that we'll start actually using it as another space of the house, not just as a doggy toilet.

Can't wait to get started.

0 comments: